One step closer to your zero waste goals: With the bondpaste degassing (stand-alone) unit TARTLER shows you one possible solution for material-optimized and waste-free blade production!
TAVA F – 物料的灌注、脱泡与加工
Vacuum filling station
- Filling of liquid or pasty plastics without any air inclusions
- Improvement of the storage stability
- Maximum work safety
- Guaranteed process reliability for subsequent applications
TAVA 200 F filling station with vacuum drum for bubble-free filling in combination with NODOPOX dosing station
- Machine deployment: Combining/treatment of non-contaminated residual material to be used in the production process with the purpose of waste reduction and highest process safety
TAVA 200 F filling station with central material inlet for liquid components
- Bubble-free filling without air inclusions
- Removes air mixed in the production process during filling
- No material loss
- Maximum work safety (no material spraying)
Simple drum handling via the roller conveyor / ramp of the filling station
- Air-free filling without air pockets
- Residual material can be returned to the production process by filling in the degassing station
- Degassed material results in improved storage stability
ZERO WASTE in Blade Production
TARTLER’S pioneering degassing technology supports zero waste goals
Today sustainability is a key requirement for any modern business. Especially in the renewable sector like wind, to be sustainable and expectation by society. Therefore, it is not surprising the largest well known windenergy producers have announced their ambitious zero waste production targets to the public.
Focusing on the composite windblade production, then TARTLER can offer reliable and production ready solutions to the industry to reduce waste in their daily production.
With our TAVA 200F system we can remove significant amount of wasted Epoxy bondpaste material used to bond two blade shells together to form a whole blade.
在此免费下载真空料桶以及它在TAVA F和TAVA D中如何使用的相关资料。