History

History of Tartler GmbH

Jahr Advancement of all arrangements and new development of innovative machine parts / accessories
1981/1982 Foundation of the engineer office Edgar Tartler in Haingrund; commercial purpose: Consultation, distribution and service of metering and mixing machines of different manufacturers.
1984 Building of a production hall in Haingrund
1988 Udo Tartler joins the company
1995 First extension of the production hall in Haingrund
1990-1995 Milestone in the mixing technology: Invention of the „rotary statics mixer“ – dynamic mixture without washing-up liquid with own mixer.
Since 1995 manufacturing of small metering and mixing machines for prototyping and tooling as well as the first big paste machine for tooling in own direction.
1998 Second extension of the production hall in Haingrund
1996-2000 Milestone: With the first boom, patents referring coating of renewable raw materials (jute mats). These are coated with an expanding matrix in the catapult procedure. Production of roof sky, door inside disguising for car components.
2000 Reorganisation of the company to a GmbH (limited liability company)

Udo Tartler becomes shareholder
2002/2003 Hall for production purposes acquired in Michelstadt, for us as “Tartler GmbH” head – production location. Hall in Haingrund as a „college of technology for presentation and attempts“ as well as production of the small machines.
2004 All machines and plants for polyurethanes, epoxy resins and silicones are manufactured in-house and controlled with our own software.
2005 Entry into the production of large-scale plants for the wind industry.
2008 Udo and Sandra Tartler take over the management of Tartler GmbH.

Extension of the production facility in Michelstadt by a new hall with an area of approx. 500 m².
2012 Extension of the production facility in Michelstadt on new grounds - a new modern administration building with an area of approx. 1000 m² and a modern production hall with an area of approx. 1700 m². Headquarters of the administration of Tartler GmbH.
2013 Move to the headquarters of the administration of Tartler GmbH.
2015, January Integration of ETP Walther GmbH as subsidiary of the Tartler GmbH; control cabinets for metering and mixing machines and also for external customers; Department: Machining – for quick and individual and also optimized quality production of all milling parts.
2015, October Foundation of "ZT Odenwald GmbH – Zerspanungstechnik Odenwald" as subsidiary of the Tartler GmbH; production high-grade milling parts.
2016, October Revision of existing mixheads (Optimisation of weight and operation)
2016 Purchase of a new area of 5735 m² bordering to the existing area for a future extension of the company